11. When pumping, check the operation of the pump and the stirring device, monitor the instruments and signal indicators, and stop the machine in time if any abnormality is found.
12. The concrete in the hopper should be kept above the centerline of the mixing shaft.
Thirteen, pumping concrete should be continuous operation. When it is forced to suspend due to interruption of feeding, the mixing bucket keeps part of the concrete, and pumps part of the concrete at regular intervals to prevent the concrete in the pipe from segregating or solidifying.
14. During the operation, the grid in the hopper shall not be removed, and the unqualified aggregate or sundries shall be cleaned up in time.
15. During pumping, when it is found that the pressure is expressed to a high value and the running sound changes, the pumping shall be stopped immediately, and the reverse operation method shall be adopted to eliminate the blockage of the pipeline; when it is invalid, the pipe shall be disassembled for cleaning.
16. After the operation, output all the concrete in the pipes and hoppers, and then flush the hoppers, pipes, etc. When using compressed air to clean the pipeline, it is strictly forbidden to stand within 10m in front of the outlet end of the pipeline.
17. After the operation, do not use compressed air to flush the piping of the distribution boom, and the folding and shrinking of the distribution piping shall be carried out in the specified order.
18. After the operation, reset the operation switches, adjustment handles, handwheels, operating levers, cocks, etc. of various parts, and the hydraulic system