- Saintyol DAWIN News Center
- Issue Time
The pumped concrete should meet the pumpability requirements, and if necessary, the mixing ratio of the pumped concrete should be determined through test pumping.
1. The pumped concrete should meet the pumpability requirements, and if necessary, the mixing ratio of the pumped concrete should be determined through test pumping.
The ratio of the large particle size of the coarse aggregate to the diameter of the conveying pipe should be: when the pumping height is below 50m, it should not be greater than 1:3 for gravel, and should not be greater than 1:2.5 for pebbles; when the pumping height is 50-100m, It should be in the range of 1:3 to 1:4; when the pumping height is above 100m, it should be in the range of 1:4 to 1:5. The content of needle-like particles should not be greater than 10%
2. After the concrete pump is started, the right amount of water should be pumped first to moisten the hopper, concrete cylinder and delivery pipe of the concrete pump that directly contact the concrete.
After pumping water, use one of the following methods to lubricate the above-mentioned parts: pumping cement slurry; pumping 1:2 cement mortar; pumping cement mortar with other ingredients except coarse aggregate. The grout or cement mortar used for lubrication should be dispersed and placed in the same place.
3. When starting to pump, the concrete pump should be running at a slow and uniform speed, and then gradually accelerate. At the same time, the pressure of the concrete pump and the working conditions of each system should be observed, and the pump can be pumped at normal speed after each system is working normally.
4. The concrete pumping work should be carried out continuously as much as possible, and the piston of the concrete cylinder should be kept running with a large stroke in order to exert the great efficiency of the concrete pump and make the concrete cylinder wear evenly in the length direction.