The operation of the self-loading mixer is simple, but it also requires professional training. It can not be operated casually. Here are the operating instructions of the self-loading mixer. Let's take a look.
1. Familiar with the structure, working principle and operation method of self-feeding mixer.
2. The pressure of the hydraulic system should comply with the regulations in the instruction manual and should not be adjusted at will. The quality and quantity of hydraulic oil should meet the original requirements.
3. Before loading the mixer truck, drain the remaining water and debris in the mixing drum. Rotate continuously during transportation to prevent segregation of concrete. Before the mixer arrives at the construction site and discharges, the mixer should be rotated at full speed at 14-18 rpm for 1-2 minutes, and then reverse unloading. Before reversing, the mixing drum should be stopped.
4. The ambient temperature is higher than 25 degrees Celsius, and the duration from loading, transportation, to unloading shall not exceed 60 minutes, and the ambient temperature shall not exceed 90 minutes if the ambient temperature is below 25 degrees Celsius.
5. Do not run overloaded, always pay attention to its operating status.
6. During winter construction, it should be done: check for icing before starting; carefully remove the residual water in the mixing drum and water supply system when off work, turn off the water pump switch, and place the control handle in the "stop" position.