1. It may be the cause of the inlet pipe and flushing position of the mixer. If the location and direction of the flushing point are incorrect, or the flushing pressure is too low, after the water enters the host, the concrete temporarily adhered to the shaft cannot be washed away, and it will be easy to form a shaft after a long time. .
2. It may be a problem of raw material feeding position. The materials used for mixing concrete are mainly gravel aggregate, cement, fly ash, water and additives. If the raw material cement is covered with sand and stones and agglomerates in water, it is easy to stick to the mixing shaft if the mixing is not sufficient. If the position of the cement feed port is not reasonable and the mixing shaft cannot be quickly and fully stirred, it is easy to form a shaft holding phenomenon.
3. After finishing the work, the inside of the mixer is not cleaned in time, or the cleaning is not clean. As a result, there is still concrete on the surface of the mixing shaft. After drying, it will solidify on the mixing shaft.
1. Too much feeding will cause overload of the mixer.
2. The triangular drive belt is too loose, which makes the transmission system inefficient.
3. The safety inspection switch on the top cover of the mixer is loosened, causing shutdown.
4. The gap between the blade of the stirring system and the liner is too large. During the stirring process, the resistance is increased.